A silicone nectar collector is a portable dab rig used for dabbing shatter or wax. The materials are made of heat resistant food grade silicone. It also comes with a titanium tip so that when you’re dabbing shatter at high temperatures, you can take smoother hits.
The silicone nectar collector is one of the best dabbing accessories to buy because it’s portable, easy to use and nearly indestructible. If you’re new to dabbing and want to try it out, this product is a significantly cheaper alternative than other dab rigs or glass nectar collectors. The fact that this portable dab rig is indestructible, it’s a great product to travel with as long as you’re able to get shatter or wax in the location you’re traveling to.
Features and Specifications:
- All items except for the titanium tip and dab tool are made of food grade silicone.
- SIlicone is heat resistant
- Nectar Collector Length – 7.75 inches
- Dab Mat Length and Width – 6 inches x 3 inches
* Day of the Dead print is a layover dip print. The bottom of the honey straw is plain blue.
Large Silicone Nectar Collector Kit Includes:
- 1- Large Silicone Nectar Collector/Honey Straw
- 1- Titanium Nail
- 1- Dab Tool
- 1- Silicone Dab Mat to store the Nectar Collector, Titanium Nail, and Dab Tool.
Frequently Asked Questions:
HOW DO I USE A SILICONE NECTAR COLLECTOR?
- Using a silicone nectar collector is quite easy. First, make sure you’ve prepared your shatter or wax and keep it on the dab mat or place it inside a small dab container.
- Next, insert the titanium tip at the bottom of the nectar collector. Then use a butane torch to heat the titanium tip and continue to heat it for about 45 seconds or until you see the tip turn red. After you finish heating, let the titanium tip cool down for 20-30 seconds. You’ll figure out the right amount of time as you keep using it.
- Once your silicone nectar collector is ready to be used, you want to put your mouth on the mouthpiece the same way you would put your mouth on a dab rig or water bong. Bring your nectar collector over to where the wax is and use the titanium nail to touch the shatter or wax. While it’s touching and burning, you want to simultaneously inhale as much as you can. When there is no more wax to inhale or you want to stop inhaling, move the silicone nectar collector away from the dab location and place the nectar collector on the silicone dab mat stand.
HOW DO I CLEAN A SILICONE NECTAR COLLECTOR?
- Cleaning the silicone nectar collector is very easy. If you want to clean the titanium tip, we suggest placing it in a pot of boiling hot water. You can keep it in as long as you want. Try taking it out every 5-10 minutes to scrub off the wax. It is also dishwasher safe.
- To clean the silicone, you can put it in the dishwasher or you can clean it with soap and hot water. Just make sure if you are using 91% isopropyl alcohol or soap, that you’re rinsing it thoroughly so there isn’t any residue on it. You don’t want to be inhaling those chemicals.